- License of the Ministry of Interior and Administration no. B-033/2003 for conducting economic activities in the field of trading and manufacturing of products intended for use by the military and the police.
- Certificate for the implemented Internal Control System covering the foreign trade of goods, technologies, and services of strategic importance to the national security and to international peace and security.
- Certificate for the integrated quality and environmental management system conformant to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and AQAP 2110:2016 standards.
- Physical and Technical Security Accreditation Certificate for the Foreign Documents Handling Point, up to and including the NATO SECRET clause.
- Security Certificate for the premises of the Cryptography Office, up to and including the TOP SECRET/NATO SECRET clause.
- AEOF authorisations - Authorized Economic Operator for customs simplifications / security & safety (AEOF) - PL AEOF 430000200046
- Facility Security Clearance, Level 1, no. 7/I-74/ŚT/WIII/2017. Classification Level: TOP SECRET.
- Facility Security Clearance, Level 1, no. 8/I-28/NS/WIII/2017. Classification Level: NATO SECRET.
- Facility Security Clearance, Level 2, no. 6/II-101/T/WIII/2017. Classification Level: SECRET.
- Facility Security Clearance, Level 2, no. 10/II-14/NS/WIII/2013. Classification Level: NATO SECRET.
- NATO Commercial and Government Entity Code no. 0324H.
- Decision No 107/2009 issued by the National Armament Director concerning the admission of credibility certificate companies applying for co-operation with NAMSA.
- Certificate issued by the Office of Technical Inspection for the Laboratory with regards to non-destructive testing of welded connections.
- Decision no. 239-02/WDT/UTB/08 by the Head of the Military Technical Inspection, dated 27 October 2008, regarding the authorization of Wojskowe Zakłady Uzbrojenia S.A. to perform repairs of self-propelled, fixed, mobile, and transportable cranes and ancillary lifting equipment intended for the Polish Armed Forces.
- Decision no. 215-02/WDT/UCB/08 by the Head of the Military Technical Inspection, dated 1 September 2008, regarding the authorization of Wojskowe Zakłady Uzbrojenia S.A. for manufacturing, with regards to assembly and repairs of compressed air supply systems of combat vehicles intended for the Polish Armed Forces.
- Enviromental Policy of Wojskowe Zakłady Uzbrojenia S.A.
- Managment Policy of Wojskowe Zakłady Uzbrojenia S.A.
- Declaration of Wojskowe Zakłady Uzbrojenia S.A.
Preview the certificates to be printed...