DEFENDER AWARDS granted at the International Defence Industry Exhibition for outstanding technical solutions
- 2019 Year - for the variant concept of Tank Destroyer - award to Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa S.A. with its subsidiaries: Huta Stalowa Wola S.A., Research and Development Centre for Mechanical Appliances OBRUM Ltd from Gliwice; Wojskowe Zakłady Motoryzacyjne S.A. from Poznań, Wojskowe Zakłady Uzbrojenia S.A. from Grudziądz and MESKO S.A. from Skarżysko-Kamienna.
- 2009 Year - for development of the Optoelectronic Head GOE01
- 2005 Year - For upgrade of the Anti-Aircraft Missile Combat Vehicle PRWB 9A33BM2 and M3 OSA-P (SA-8)
- 2002 Year - for upgrade of the long-range S-200WE (SA-5) Anti-Aircraft Missile System
- 2000 Year - for development of the RSKP-GROM Mobile Control and Measurement Station in co-operation with the Military Institute of Technical Armament
- 1999 Year - for upgrade of 1S91M2 Surveillance and Tracking Station of the 2K12 KUB (SA-6) Anti-Aircraft Missile System
- 1997 Year - for development and production of the SOKA 11 Service Station for Aircraft Accumulator Batteries
Awards and Distinctions
- 2019 Year – distinction for ikarX UAV detection, identification and neutralization system during the 12th International Air Fair Exhibition AIR FAIR
- 2017 Year – Level 2 statuette for ikarX UAV detection, identification and neutralization system during the 11th International Air Fair Exhibition AIR FAIR
- 2016 Year - WZU S.A. – a leader in the performance of defense tasks under industrial mobilization program for 2016 – honorable mention awarded by the Armament Policy Department, Ministry of National Defense
- 2015 Year - a title of Reliable Employer of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region 2015 in the national competition Reliable Employer of the Year.
- 2011 Year - Special Award of the Minister of Economy in the category of "POLISH EXPORTER WEAPONS"
- 2008 Year - Distinction of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education for the IMZR-11 - smart anti-helicopter and low fly objects mine.
- 2005 Year - Thanks conveyed by the Deputy Secretary of State for Defence Economy, Hungarian Ministry of National Defence for the upgrade of the SA-6 (KUB) surface anti-aircraft defence system in accordance with current international and NATO requirements.
- 2004 Year - A distinction granted by the Polish Chamber of Manufacturers for National Defence during the 12th International Military Industry Exhibition for developing Polish versions of HMMWV vehicle casing.
- 2003 Year - The Kossuth Award by the Commandant of the Hungarian Army Logistics Command for the upgrade of the 1S91M2 Station of the 2K12 KUB Anti-aircraft Missile System which has enabled the Hungarian Army to perform duties of an ally to adopt the armament to the obligatory NATO standards.
- 2003 Year - Chapter of the 7th Edition of the "Polish Product" Competition nominated "Target Passive Recognition and Active Identification 'Friend or Foe' System - UPGRADE MODE 5 and MODE S" for the Award in the category "Product for the Future".
- 2002 Year - Distinction of the Polish Minister of National Defence granted for the upgrade of the long-range S - 200WE (SA-5) Anti-Aircraft Missile System.